Thursday, July 14, 2016

Cover Crush: The Tears of Dark Water by Corban Addison

We all know we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but in today's increasingly competitive market, a memorable jacket can make or break sales.

I am not a professional, but I am a consumer and much as I loath admitting it, jacket design is one of the first things I notice when browsing the shelves at Goodreads and Amazon. My love of cover art is what inspired Cover Crush, a weekly post dedicated to those prints that have captured my attention and/or piqued my interest. Enjoy!

═══════════════════════════ ❧  ═══════════════════════════


Corban Addison's The Tears of Dark Water isn't something I'd typically pick up, but the jacket stopped me dead in my tracks. I love the layer in the embellishments and how the designer used the sun to draw the eye and illuminate the whole of the design and offset the rich tones of the water below. 

═══════════════════════════ ❧  ═══════════════════════════

Did this week's cover catch your eye? Do you have an opinion you'd like to share? Please leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!

INTERESTED IN SEEING MORE?
CHECK OUT WHAT MY FRIENDS HAVE BOOKMARKED:

Magdalena at It's a Mad Mad World
Holly at 2 Kids are Tired
Heather at The Maiden's Court

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...